Monday, June 22, 2009

Smack Down Cry Baby


The incident pic courtesy of TMZ

Will.i.am from the Black Eyed Peas

Karma is a bitch Perez

In this image released by Perez Hilton, celebrity blogger Perez Hilton is shown with an injury beneath his eye, Monday, June 22, 2009, in Toronto. Hilton, whose name is real is Mario Lavandeira, says he got into argument with Fergie and will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas at a Toronto nightclub early Monday and was punched outside the club by Polo Molina, the band's manager. Additional marks on the side of Hilton's head and forehead, are from pink paint he wore while attending the MuchMusic Video Awards. (AP Photo)

Dear Readers,

First of all.. YOU SUCK PEREZ HILTON!

I'm not a big fan of Perez Hilton (Mario Lavandeira) the person, although I do read his gossip blog. What is really weird is I watched him live at the Much Music Video Awards last night in Toronto so I was surprised this ego battle with Will.i.am took place only hours later in a nightclub down the street.

Like I said, I dislike Perez but I read his blog.
I suppose it's the same as people who hate me but still read my blog....religiously.
I'm quite surprised Hilton is still breathing actually because he lives in LaLa land which is a massive crazy collective of Starbucks guzzling, concealed gun loving, prescription drug addicted, highly medicated bunch of transient gypsy vagabonds.
On edge.

What a fucking cry baby Perez Hilton is in his dramatic self serving video.
I couldn't watch it all and for the record, Perez had this coming.
His tears were fabricated... I can tell.
He KNOWS he was wrong to call anyone a faggot OR gay.
Perez er I mean Mario is in full damage control.
The word gay or faggot should NEVER to be used as a weapon by a gay because we hate it when it's done to us.
Perez Hilton is the worst example of a self hating gay.
He's embarrassed he was bitch slapped and I get that but he's also an actress.
Perez Hilton is just too hateful, inside and out and the Black Eyed Peas have simply had enough of his trash talk about their new summer anthem song and lead singer Fergie who Perez refers to as 'fugly' and 'butterface'.
Perez never takes any responsibility whatsoever when in actual fact, he's the instigator of everything.
Perez thinks he's perfect.

And I love Will.i.am.

I'm sure Perez Hilton deserved that smack from Will.i.am's manager.

Perez, if you called me a faggot to my face, I would punch your mouth too!

GLAAD
-- the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation

GLAAD issued the following statement:

"We have reached out to Hilton and asked him to apologize for promoting this anti-gay slur, and we would ask media outlets to avoid repetition of the slur in their coverage of this story.

For someone in our own community to use it to attack another person by saying that it is, quote, 'The worst possible thing that thug would ever want to hear,' is incredibly dangerous.

It legitimizes use of a slur that is often linked to violence against our community. And it sends a message that it is OK to attempt to dehumanize people by exploiting anti-gay attitudes.

Perez responded with this -

"I am saddened GLAAD chose to victimize me further by criticizing me for how I non-violently dealt with a very scary situation that, unfortunately, turned violent. While I doubt I will get an apology from GLAAD, nor do I expect one, I would just hope people know how difficult it is to intellectualize a situation and think rationally when a thug disguised as a musician is screaming at your face and intimidating you. I am just very fortunate and grateful that nothing more serious happened to me."

You are trying to embarrass/out Will.i.am with trash talk and it don't fly like that with a guy like Will.i.am.

Perez, you are such a dope and your pathetic little facial bruise is just that. Pathetic. I've had bigger marks left on my face from tree twigs flung back onto me by an inconsiderate trail walking companion. Violence is never the 'right' answer..... you're right Mario (his real name). But your big mouth started it all so suck it up fatty.

http://perezhilton.com/tv/index.php?ptvid=0cd5e5f27f759
click to watch wa wa wa cry baby Perez.. it's lllooooooonnnnnnnggggggg

UPDATE! Perez has just released this statement!

From the heart:

"Words can hurt. I know that very well, from both sides of the fence. The other night in Toronto, after feeling physically threatened by a verbally abusive Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas, I chose the most hurtful word I know to hurl at him. I was in an out-of-the ordinary situaton and used a word that I would not utter under normal circumstances. My intention - however misguided it may have been - was to stand up for myself and tell this belligerent man that I had enough of his badgering and was not going to continue to let him berate and intimidate me. I wanted to hurt him with the word I chose, not anyone else. Unfortunately, the one who got hurt was me and, subsequently, a lot of other people. I wish none of it had happened. I can't take it back. I did what I thought was best at the moment to stand up for myself in a non-violent yet still assertive way. Clearly, I am not homophobic. Also, I am not nor have I ever claimed to be a spokesperson for the gay community. I am just speaking for myself, a gay man. One who is labeled "flamboyant" in the media. An American that is not granted equal rights under the law. I will continue to speak out for equality and I will continue to say things that upset both gay people and straight people. Who I am as a person and what I do for a living are two separate things. I've come to terms with all my incongruities and am proud of who I am and what I do. In closing, words can hurt. But words should not provoke someone to violence. Stripped away from the mask of Perez Hilton, I have been extremely bothered by the public reaction to my assault. Violence should never be condoned with such statements as "It's Karma" or "I don't believe in violence but….". In fact, several television and radio shows over the past couple of days echoed the sentiment "He had it coming". Would they have said the same thing if I was a woman? Would I have "deserved it" if I had been stabbed? Or shot? Or killed? I was attacked from behind without warning and repeatedly punched in the head in a cold, disgusting and unnecessarily violent manner by Polo Molina, the road manager for the Black Eyed Peas, who I did not even speak with that evening. I did not share any words with him and his assault on me was completely unprovoked. I feel like everything happens for a reason and I leave this traumatic experience as a person with more compassion. Specifically, there was an instance last year when actor Jesse Metcalfe was attacked outside of a Hollywood nightclub by a fellow entertainer. I did not condone the violence, but I did make light of that situation. I regret that. Sincerely. There are many ways to deal with disagreements, both good and bad, but violence is never the answer. Never. I now know that first-hand. It should not be condoned, promoted or accepted. No one "deserves" to be the victim of violence. No one "has it coming." NO ONE. And victims should not be ridiculed. I look forward to marching for equality in Washington, D.C. this October. And I look forward to standing up for my rights in a Toronto courtroom shortly, as I fully intend to seek every lawful remedy against the man that attacked me."

- Perez Hilton
June 23, 2009
Los Angeles, California