Monday, August 17, 2009

iTravel Philippines Article


http://www.itravelphilippines.com.ph/magazine-jul-aug09/
(please click to read my latest article, on pages 52 to 55)


Dear
Ronelo,

Thank you very much for your kind words left on my facebook.
Writing this article for you about Boracay was truly a fantastic experience.
It brought me back to such an important time in my life from which I derived much pleasure.
It seems like so long ago now.... but my memories are as fresh as ever.
I'm so happy to be a part of your new fantastic magazine and look forward to writing for next months issue.
Tourism is so important for the country.
For every country, this is true.
And you're doing your part and should be proud of yourself and the entire artistic team you have the pleasure of working with at www.itravelphilippines.com.ph
I'm very proud to do my part from so very far away to promote the Philippines.

Travel to the Philippines.... you will have an amazing time.
I did.

B