Thursday, April 30, 2009

15 Questions for DJ Montano



DJ used to claim he had a trust fund. But his mom didn’t trust him so there wouldn’t be a fund if there’s no trust diba? And there’s really no money to put in a fund. Better to put whatever they had in an ATM. There are some without the required ADB. They’re really not rich. Probably before, but now, they have no money. They’re the old rich but not rich anymore. The stigma of being rich just stuck with them. They’re really poor now. Believe me. What socialite lives in a godforsaken village in Paranaque?

Dear Readers,

I found the list of questions below in
Victorina and was written by the 'Pilgrim'.
I had to share it here on my own blog.
I was overwhelmed because it's my life here and it's still a bit shocking.
I still can't believe it has gone this far because before I met DJ, I was not even on google.
Google me now. It's insanity.
I never imagined or wanted people to know me in this way, because of this.
I personally never dreamed my life could indeed take such a drastic '
cyber' detour.
It's more like a nightmare really with no end in sight.
This was not the plan I had for my life when I decided to pick up and shift stumps to the Philippines. But as you all know, life throws us so many curve balls and we just have to fly with them. Right peeps?
I'm so grateful and emotional from the support I receive.
I love my supporters and my defenders.
Without my readers, I would have shrivelled from this long long ago.
Filipinos actually run this blog and determine it's content.
My energy is
completely reliant upon their love and support for both myself and my objectives.
Without it, I am nothing.
It was always my intention to let the people have a voice where before they may have had none.
I'm only the conduit to an alternative way of looking at things.
That's all.
Peace out.

Thank you,
B.


15 Questions for DJ, Celine Lopez and GG Posse
by The Pilgrim

* 1) Were you and Brian Gorrell lovers (as opposed to “friends”)?

* 2) You said the money Brian sent you was for the “bills.” Brian said he lived on Boracay only for a few months. Even if we assume that the monthly upkeep was 100,000 pesos and let’s assume that Brian spent that amount each month for one year — that’s still short of the nearly 3,000,000 that he claimed he sent you over several months. What happened to the rest of his money? He HAS proven his claims against you now. Unlike before.

* 3) Did you tell Brian that Marcel Crespo and Celine Lopez had promised to invest in the restaurant that, according to Brian, you and he were going to put up?

* 4) Did you resign from the Philippine Star or were you fired?

* 5) Have you ever used your position as a writer of the Philippine Star to gain favors, such as free hotel accommodations, as alleged?

* 6) Did you use your position in the Philippine Star to send the police to Brian’s hotel room that night that you had a fight and, allegedly, you cleaned out his safety deposit box?

* 7) What other sources of income did you have in order to support such a lifestyle?
Allegedly, your businesses folded up but you were always in Boracay, which can be quite expensive. So if you were not using Brian’s money, as you claim, where were you deriving your income? Does the Philippine Star pay so well so as to afford such a lifestyle?

* 8.) Why would an HIV-positive man, who sold his property in Australia to be with you in the Philippines and who requires expensive medication in order to survive, squander all that money just to live like a king, as you and your stepfather put it? If he did, did it ever occur to you to stop him, knock some sense into him?

* 9) Is it true that you also owe other people millions and that, as alleged by Brian, you also scammed these people?

* 10) Is it true that your mother, as reported by the Philippine Center for Investigative Journalism, was involved in the PEA-Amari scam?

* 11) As a socialite, you live such a public life. You open your life up to the public the moment you allow your name and your picture to appear regularly in the papers. How can you claim privacy now? I mean, if you value privacy, why flaunt your lifestyle?

* 12) Don’t you think that far from Brian being the one insulting Filipinos, the sins that you allegedly committed have done far worse damage to the image of our country and our people?

* 13) You claim that Brian is just using his blog to extort money from you. Normally, an extortion act goes like this: the extortionist calls up the, uh, extortionee and demands that if the extortionee doesn’t pay up, he will expose the skeletons in your closet. In his blog, Brian has exposed so much dirt about you that it would make a fertilizer factory extremely happy. Why would he risk his chances of not getting that money from you, if indeed it was extortion?

* 14) And if indeed it was extortion, why threaten to sue him with libel and defamation, and not extortion or some such related crime?

* 15) You claim that you came out because you felt the issue had gotten out of hand. Weren’t you concerned that by coming out, you are doing exactly what Brian wanted — lend his story some credibility? Before this, people actually thought this was just a person seeking attention. By coming out now, by confirming essentially Brian’s story, you’ve just added fuel to the fire. Now, the mainstream press — which exerts far more influence than all the blogs put together (contrary to their delusions that they can now change the world) and which had protected your identity for so long — can write about this without NOT mentioning you or bleeping your name.

Who advised you to come out?
*********

Thank you to the Victorina reader who put these questions together. I was impressed and I'm grateful as well. Seeing it all there is a bit shocking for me ...still. I hope it reminds DJ what is really going on here. I also hope his 'lawyer' might see it. Everyone needs to know that I will NOT go quietly.